Book Sprint #CoScience @ CeBIT 2014
The web can be used in combination with innovative methods of knowledge production to write and publish quality-controlled scientific literature: before and during CeBIT 2014 (10-14 March in Hanover), 10 scientists teamed up for a “book sprint” and within a few days created a handbook on a collaborative platform. It was published online and in a print version and will be augmented and updated continuously. The handbook describes “joint research and publishing on the internet”.
- Alexander von Humboldt Institute for Internet and Society
- Leuphana University Lüneburg / Centre for Digital Cultures / Hybrid Publishing Lab
- Museum für Naturkunde – Leibniz Institute for Research on Evolution and Biodiversity (MfN)
- L3S Research Center
- German National Library of Science and Technology (TIB)
- Further research institutes, scientific publishers and infrastructure institutions